Sr. Project Manager / Manager Strategic Business Solutions & VP
WaMu, a division of JP Morgan Chase
- Implemented a company wide Tier A Records Management Program. Worked directly for the General Counsel and prepared status reports for the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee. Budget > $5M.
- Implemented an enterprisewide e-mail archive (scoping, requirements gathering, RFP process, implementation)
- Managed several Compliance efforts including a Tier A Compliance with Law project for the Chief Compliance Officer. Deliverables were presented the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Implemented multiple e-discovery and litigation projects on time and on budget.
- In charge of transitioning all e-discovery functions and the e-mail archive from WaMu to JP Morgan Chase.
Accomplishments: Was promoted to AVP in June 2007, then to VP and Sr. Project Manager in December 2007, then was promoted to Manager of Business Strategy Solutions & VP in June 2008