Project: LANDING GEAR- Airbus A350 XWB -1000 Landing Gear
Duration: April 2015 to Jan 2016
Designation: Design Engineer
- Creation of design for manufacturing drawings for A350-Landing gear.
- Writing installation notes for the design for manufacturing drawings.
- Doing picture drawing for certain design solution to provide clear picture which is difficult to show in orthographic.
- Providing instruction procedure to the design solution, how it is installed & providing torque tightening values and where all grease should be applied.
- Referring interface drawings for material used and check whether parts are supplied by the vendor or Airbus only.
- Providing grease calculation for axle sleeve, cross bolts, split pin, nuts etc.
- Providing clearance between up lock hook and roller during vibration and retraction of gear.
- Done installation notes for uplock rigging, by adjusting Main strut
Strut A and Strut B. Measuring the distance between tyre and bay when gear is in retraction position.
Project: LANDING GEAR- Airbus A330 NEO - Nose Landing Gear
- Checking the clearance between uplock hook and roller, when the roller is in both open and closed position using kinematic simulation.
- Checking any other parts effecting during retraction operation.
Project: LANDING GEAR- Airbus A380 Hoses Task
- Due to Kevlar material around the hoses, during retraction hoses will bend and Kevlar material will damage the hoses.
- Changing the material around hoses from KEVLAR to CRES and providing the SWIVEL hoses point.
- SWIVEL will rotate and help the hoses to hogg during unlock of side stay
- Changing the drawing and bill of material where it is affected.