Rehabilitation Specialist/Full Service Partnership
The Family Care Network Inc.
- Provide various behavioral services (TBS, Wraparound, IHBS, Shelter) to youth and young adults as needed in the home, at school, and in the community
- Work in coordination with a variety of service providers (social workers, therapists, teachers, psychiatrists, probation, etc.) to achieve goals outlined in the treatment plan
- Respond to crisis calls to de-escalate clients, address client needs, assist with emergency placements, and/or assess for a higher level of support
- Maintain documentation outlining client progress to treatment
Full Service Partnership
- Work with high needs Transitional Aged Youth (age 16-24) with differing Mental Health diagnoses to promote their success and encourage independence
- Connect and maintain close relationships with community resources (e.g. HASLO, TMHA, CAPSLO, ECHO) and provide case management services to assist clients in securing and maintaining employment, housing, child care, etc.