City Wide Masonry - De Pere, Wisconsin
- Cut materials to specified sizes for installation, using power saws or tile cutters;
- Located and supplied materials to masons for installation, following drawings or numbered sequences;
- Applied grout between joints of bricks or tiles, using grouting trowels;
- Applied caulk, sealants, or other agents to installed surfaces;
- Operate heavy machinery to get tools and supplies where needed;
- Modified material moving, mixing, grouting, grinding, polishing, or cleaning procedures, according to installation or material requirements.