Jun 2010 - Present
Financial Services Assistant
- Establish relationships and assist with financial product selection through customer interaction and cross-selling techniques. Suggest products that best meet customers described financial needs.
- Provide product support and trouble-shooting within card services, online banking, and account reconciliation.
- Follow all account opening procedures regulated by Commerce Bank and Federal Government: BSA, CIP, US Patriot Act.
- Assist management with all monthly audits: accounts, plastics, monetary instruments, and teller/cash vault audits.
- Assist in training new staff and coaching.
- Maintain or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals and assist in overall branch sales goal.
- Provide information and account set-up to students during SOAR at Missouri State University. -Exceeded 2012 yearly sales goal by 1,800%
- Represent Commerce Bank within a variety of marketing events held by Missouri State University.
- Created branch disaster continuity plan.
Mar 2012 - May 2012
- Responsible for fundraising silent auction items for Make-A-Wish Golf Classic held at Murder Rock.
- Assisted Executive Director with planning, researching, fundraising, implementation and follow-thru of both internal and external events.
- With assistance from fellow interns and volunteers, fundraised for specific events held outside of Make-A-Wish.
- Participated in board meetings held in regards to multiple events.
Nov 2009 - Jun 2010
- Responsible for delivery, distribution, and shipment of all FedEx, UPS, and USPS packages and products for the Springfield Region.
- Daily balancing of multiple GL accounts and 35+ ATMs.
- Assist internal staff with research and account reconciliation of customer accounts and GL's.
- Implement and assist in branch surprise cash audits and auditing of regional vault.
- Research missing deposit items, fraudulent checks, ACH issues, and open cases to resolve customer issues.
- Assist with Branch Image Capture (BIC) issues within branch.
- Travel to various branches when short staffed to provide customer coverage.
- Work on special projects assigned by Vice President.
Dec 2006 - Nov 2009
Certified Professional Teller
- Maintain proper cash handling procedures implemented by Commerce Bank and federal regulations: CRA, CTR, BSA.
- Provide excellent customer service through teller duties: deposits, cash checks, buy/sell savings bonds, sell monetary instruments, and gift cards.
- Through cross-selling, suggested new products to customers based upon customer needs.
- Met or exceeded all retail sales goals set forth by management.
Oct 2005 - Aug 2007
- Assist community members with registration and activity information.
- Responsible for entire facility during weekends: opening/closing, cash handling, gym and community room organization and reservation, general cleaning.
- Responsible for 20+ children during day-to-day activities and field trips.
Jan 2011 - May 2013
Aug 2006 - Dec 2010
Aug 2002 - May 2006