Special Education Teacher
- Taught Language Arts to learning-disabled children
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating each student's progress in relation to his or her Individualized Education Plan
- Collaborrated with administrators and parents to evaluate and tailor each child's education to his or her individual needs and abilities.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records for each child
- Served as campus mentor and advisor for the KEEPS program, a district-wide program that provides professional support to new teachers to the district
- Received rating of "exceeding expectations" on yearly evaluations in relation to effective communication skills, timeliness, and following district policies