Woolf Media & Marketing
Develop and manage marketing communications programs for clients across a range of industries, including network hardware, software, B2B technology, financial services, and market research. Clients include Allison & Partners, Crescendo Networks, ELC Technologies, FileWorks, Gumas Advertising, Kiyon, Linear Corporation, MarketLive, Market Rates Insight, NETSHARE, nomee, Selectica, and Vidoop. Programs are designed to deliver sustainable communications strategies that promote brand awareness and drive sales.
- Assumed North American PR responsibilities for FaceTime Communications after the client decided to terminate Edelman Worldwide. In the first 30 days facilitated a complex product launch with 15 editor and analyst briefings, as well as two byline placements and a case study placement.
- Provided web content, marketing material, direct marketing, and PR support for the successful launch of MyRI, the first web portal providing on-demand research for the banking industry for Market Rates Insight, including the launch of a self-service subscription model.
- Developed and implemented an intensive three-week campaign to launch nomee, a new social media software application, As a result of the media/web outreach blitz campaign, nomee increased the number of new users by 10,000 in a 72-hour period.
- Introduced ELC Technologies, the world’s largest Ruby on Rails developer, to the European market, paving the way for a new European headquarters and a strategic partnership with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). Today, European clients make up the majority of ELC’s revenue.
- Initiated Web 2.0 and blogging strategy to build brand awareness for NETSHARE, an executive career management web portal, which has become the focal point for NETSHARE’s ongoing social media and direct marketing campaign.