- My passion is people. I am the happiest in life when I am with others, especially when I can listen and be helpful to them.
- I have had experiences as a patient advocate in healthcare settings before, and helped my patients continue on a strong path towards wellness.
- The strong work ethic and compassion I will bring to the nursing profession will be an asset to any workplace.
Patient advocate and office coordinator
James Reznich, DDS
- Maintained the strictest of privacy standards while communicating with patients regarding their diagnosis, treatment options, insurance benefits, and scheduling and payment options.
- Acted as a fully functioning member of the healthcare team assisting in the operatories with procedures as needed.
- Managed the health professionals schedules and accounts payable and receivable for the office for several years.
Jun 1999 - Oct 2005
Rasors Edge, Ltd.
- Maintained and managed hardworking, loyal employees through challenging times of change in our fourth-generation, family-owned and operated, fine-dining establishment.
- Worked well within the limits of the laws and policies relating to the cleanliness and safety of a fine dining establishment according to local, state, and federal regulations enacted by the health department and law enforcement agencies.
May 2006 - Present
Associate's / LPN license pending exam results
Mid Michigan Community College
- Worked well within the healthcare team and under the supervision of an instructor and/or the staff RN to give quality care to several patients per shift on the medical/surgical unit of the facility.
- Medication administration for all patients within the LPN's scope of practice.
- Performed thorough assessments, helping inform members of the patient's healthcare team about their progress along the health continuum, as well as assisting in educating the patient according to and having to do with their individual needs along with their family.