Tiago Valério Dos Santos
- Lisbon, Portugal
- 96 777 1206
- [email protected]
A very reliable and skilled I.T. technician, the experience obtained in different scenarios, allows me, in a shorter period of time, to perform competently in a broader array of functions.
Currently interested in specializing and evolving to an infrastructure support, system administration or network support position.
- Enterprise Business Revenue Support.
- Billing/Invoicing end-user support.
Used technologies: Transact-SQL; UNIX
- Dynamics CRM applicational support for EMEA region.
- Customer Care Representative for EMEA region.
Used technologies: Windows Server; Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS-SQL Server.
- System Operation for Novo Banco; UNICRE and Millenium BCP.
- Ensuring correct execution of applications batch processing, identifying and troubleshooting application batch errors.
- Monitoring and alarming of the IT infrastructure.
- Configuration and execution of storage reports.
- Managing windows services and users.
Used technologies: VMWare; Windows Server 2003/2008/2012; Linux; SCOM; TEC; OpenVMS; Tandem-3; Active Directory; DHCP; IIS; NLB; Cluster; SAP R3; Remedy, Control-M.
- Designing; structuring; implementing and coordinating a team responsible for corporate access to systems and applications in use by PT and TMN due to a merge between companies:
- SharePoint Team Site design, building and administration.
- Siebel user administration and support.
- SAP R3 / CRM user administration and support.
- Creating macros; customizing and generating reports on BMC Remedy.
- 2nd line support to corporate systems and applications.
Used technologies: SAP R3 / CRM; Siebel; Talisma CRM; Filenet; BMC Remedy; TSO; RACF; ARICS; DB2; MS SQL Server; E-trust SSO; Oracle SQL+; Oracle SQL Developer; Oracle SSO, In-house applications (SFA Portal; WASP; Sintra; Sirel-AT, Mobilix).
- End-user support and IAM on several systems; applications and software.
Used technologies: SAP R3 / CRM; Filenet; BMC Remedy; TeleVantage, In-house applications (WASP; Sintra, Sirel-AT).
- System administration and end-user support.
- Network installation; configuration and support.
- Backup reporting.
- In-house migration of Microsoft CRM 1.2 to Dynamics CRM 3.0.
- Pre-Sales configuration and demonstration of Dynamics CRM 3.0 to prospective customers/partners.
Used technologies: Windows Server 2000/2003; Windows SBS 2003; SQL Server 2000; Exchange Server 5.5~2003; ISA Server; Dynamics CRM 1.2 e 3.0; Windows 2000 Professional; Windows XP Professional; Veritas Backup Exec; IIS 5.0 e 6.0; Trend Micro Web Suite; HP Print Servers; APC UPS; SonicWALL Firewall e VPN; Terminal Server; Virtual PC e VMWare; Flash; Photoshop, HTML e CSS.
- Installing and configuring wireless networks at customers sites.
- Diagnosing and repairing problems with software and operating systems.
- Assembling and repairing laptops and computers.
Used technologies: Windows 2000 Professional; Windows XP Professional; Windows 98 SE; Outlook 2000; Office 2000; Office 97; HD Data Recovery; TCP/IP; DNS; DHCP, WEP/WPA.
- Configuring a link through a secure VPN that supported data and voice between Lisbon and Porto offices.
- Preparing and configuring Cisco routers; switches and SonicWALL equipment for deployment to sites.
- Installing and upgrading cabling and infrastructures to support gigabit speed.
Used technologies: Cisco IOS; Cisco routers; Cisco switches; VPN module with integrated firewall SonicWALL; Avaya 2010-IR analog telephones; SonicWALL Management Station Interface and VPN client; VoIP; QoS; TCP/IP; VPN; IPSec; Kerberos, panel patching; cable assembly, rack mounting.
- Maintaning the communication center operations.
- Ensuring message encryption and receiving and forwarding of all transmissions..
Introduction to Azure
Business Analysis Training
GDPR and Cybersecurity Workshop
IBM Shared ID Management
IBM General Security and Requirements
Workshop Office 365
Siebel 8 CRM
Configuring Windows 2008 AD Services
Implementing, Managing and Maintaning a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
Trend Micro Web Suite
Microsoft Certified System Administrator in Windows 2000
Cisco Deploying QoS for Enterprise Networks
Portuguese: Native or bilingual proficiency
English: Full professional proficiency / C2 in conformity with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
French: Elementar proficiency / A1 in conformity with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Spanish: Elementar proficiency / A1 in conformity with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages