- Recruiting a team of 4 students/young professionals
- Facilitating and analysing consumer preference surveys
- Negotiating with the local government involving new retail regulations
- Reorganising the retail organisations in order to lower costs and create a marketable centre
- Researching consumer knowledge and choosing incentives regarding mortgages.
The Rabobank office assigned me to a branch manager who asked me to recruit a small group of students, to evaluate the town's retail centre and the central position taken by the Rabobank office. We developed two new retail organisations with more complementary objectives and also launched a proposal for a new mortgage marketing approach to attract new customers to the region.
The local council and the retail organisation were very enthusiastic and gave us the privilege to implement some of our ideas ourselves.