Cluster Head-MSME Funding
May 2015 - Present
- Managing the portfolio of MSME clients for Mumbai, Greater Mumbai,Pune & Rest of Maharshtra(ROM) Cluster through a team of 8 Relationship Manager's.
- Close Monitoring of Clients to identify their needs and extending them right offerings from our total product basket.
- Exploring the enhancement opportunities to the existing customers and providing them suitable solutions.
- Acquisition of new clients from scoping of the available market especially in the Rural areas and adding them to our portfolio through relationship building.
- Preparation of the Credit Approval Memos (CAM), processing of the deals and presentation of the same to credit team and follow up till disbursement.
- Renewal of the credit facilities given to the existing clients.
- Cross Sell of different products to the existing client and deepening of relationship with them for Total Wallet share.
- Organizing training of Relationship Managers on entire range of products as well as staff of other verticals in order to increase acceptability of our products inside the organization.
- Disbursement of INR 350 crs.from May-Dec 15, highest achievement by any MSME team Pan India.
- Productivity levels of each RM touching a new milestone of more than INR 5 crs month on month.
- Disbursement in all the 11 branches of the cluster in order to popularize the product not only within our company but also giving confidence to the branches on the USP of the product.
- Retention of the existing customers of MSME segment, no client has exited from the relationship in my tenure as of now.
- Revenues increased by more than 10% through management of pricing & additional collection of management fees from clients leading to reduction in Cost of Risk.