- Seeking job opportunities in the medical field.
- Experience in the medical field as a result of interning with chiropractors, dentists, orthodontists, physical therapists, and family doctors, and pharmacists.
- Consistently ensure and perform thorough and quality job.
- Versatile and resourceful, quickly adapt to new roles and responsibilities.
- Fluent in Romanian and knowledgeable in Spanish (2 years of study).
Sep 2011 - Aug 2014
New Life Romanian Church
- Delivering well structured bible lessons which engage & motivate students.
- Planning and organizing Vacation Bible School and other special activities.
- Preparing suitable teaching materials/resources effectively.
- Coordinating and reviewing the lessons with other staff.
Dec 2013 - Jun 2014
Christ's Church of the Valley
- Working in accordance with the church’s curriculum.
- Ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Delivering well structured bible lessons which engage and motivate children.
- Educating a child according to their age, ability and aptitude.
Aug 2011 - May 2015
Centennial High School
- High School Diploma anticipated in May 2015.
- 4.0 GPA and Honor Roll student.
- Member of the National Honor Society and Health Ocupations Students of America Organization.
Jan 2012 - May 2013
Glendale Community College
- Dual Enrollment college level math courses
- Won the Patriotic Speech Contest in 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade at school and district levels.
- Involved in Student Government.
- Soccer player, captain of the basketball team, cross country runner, and varsity track and field participant.
- Received 1st place for art contest at Oakwood Elementary School and Centennial High School
- Sing in Youth Choir and Girls Choir.
- Lead a girls bible study group.
- Volunteer at orphanages in Mexico and Romania.
- Tutor students.
Ironwood Banner Medical Center
37000 North Gantzel Road, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
Gilbertson's Chiropractic Clinic
3919 West Cactus Road, Phoenix, AZ 85029
Centennial High School
14388 North 79th Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85381
I am adjusting the dials on the ultra-sound machine.
My mentor is explaining the side effects of a specific medication.
I am preparing the room for the next patient.
I am reviewing a patient's medical history with my mentor.