Administrator/ Document Controller
Dae Shin Plant Construction Co., LTD
- Supports operations by supervising, planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Performs document quality check in accordance to Company document control procedures and standards.
- Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
- Other requested job by Managers, Supervisor, Foreman, and Engineers .