Exceptional customer relations and decision making skills. Demonstrates strong work ethics, professional demeanor and initiative in daily tasks.
Business Management ~ Business Operations ~ Business Specialist Accounting Associate ~ Para Pro Certified ~ Cosmetology License
Oct 2013 - Present
Financial Aid Assistant
- Provides information to individuals regarding the financial aid process.
- Collect and compile personal financial documentation from individuals and provide assistance in completing the financial aid process.
- Reviews personal financial materials to determine accuracy of application and eligibility status.
- Reviews Student Aid Report (SAR) results with applicants and counsel students on policies and procedures for receiving and maintaining financial assistance.
- Prepares payment plans and vouchers for payment of tuition, books, uniforms, and supplies.
- Analyze and update student information for accuracy in CampusVue.
- Performs various office duties such as filing and faxing documents, as needed.
- Generate reports for Pell disbursements.
Oct 2010 - Oct 2013
Support Clerk III
- Organized compentency charts and compiled curriculum framework information from the Department of Education
- Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, email, fax and front desk reception within a high-volume enviornment
- Assisted financial aid department with ISIR reports
- Reviewed and updated school course chart, program packets and brochures
- Input, retrieve, review, modify, and maintain student data
- Registered students for various classes and tests
- Reconciled problems quickly to maximize efficiency in a professional manner
- Addressed and assisted faculty, staff and students
- Produced school transcripts, certificates, and education verifications
Mar 2006 - Aug 2012
- Originated weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Analyzed patron's hair to determine and recommend treatment.
- Design, cut, and shape hair according to client's request.
- Updated directory and maintained client's records.
- Administered continuing education seminars.
- Controlled appointment schedules of clients.
Mar 2013 - Present
Associates of Science
Seminole State College
Coursework Includes: Business Communications and Management, Intro to Business, Intro to Management, Internet Research for Business, Human Resources Recruting and Staffing, Human Resources Compensation and Benefits
Mar 2010 - Jun 2011
Coursework Includes: Accounting, QuickBooks, Business Mathematics, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
Jan 2007 - Jan 2008
Syretta Spears Barbra Erwin
Orlando Health Orlando Tech Instructor
(407) 298-5116 (407) 246-7060