I am an experienced, flexible and energetic IT professional with a proven record for implementing projects from the beginning phases of gathering requirements and design to the final phases of end-user training classes and deployment.
Oct 2009 - Present
- Design, program, test and implement applications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create detailed project plans, work assignments, target dates and other aspeects of assigned projects.
- Work as part of a team with users and customer staff to determine project requirements, goals, implementation and schedules.
- Coordinate the activities of the IT department to support the infrastructure needs of applications.
- Develop user documentation for business applications.
- Assist with business application training for all users including computer system usage and process improvements.
Jan 2011 - Present
Configuration Management Lead
- Configure, maintain and support all integrations of DAV systems.
- Manage all SharePoint development and configuration for DAV SharePoint portal and Project Server 2010 installations.
- Manage and maintain all DAV development and UAT envrionments for DAV systems.
- Develop Business Intelligence dashboards for upper management to provide better understanding of IT performance.
Additional Responsibilities :
- DAV Build Manager for all software systems developed and maintained by DAV.
- Maintain all software builds and deployments of DAV systems to the appropriate area of QA, UAT or Production.
Projects completed while performing in this role :
- Source control implementation project replacing Visual Source Safe with Team Foundation Server 2010. Performed as Project Manager as well as main technical implementation resource.
- Managed the upgrade of SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Led project team in determination of outsourcing support of DAV ERP systems.
Jul 2005 - Mar 2009
Senior BI Solutions Consultant
Over 4 years of extensive consulting experience in accounting, reporting and datawarehousing systems that included the following responsibilities:
- Senior Business Intelligence consultant involved in all aspects of client projects including but not limited to, requirements gathering, database design, report design and dashboard development. Developed and instructed end-user training classes for Microsoft Business Intelligence products.
- Assisted multiple mid-size customers in ERP systems in replacing existing reporting systems with Microsoft Business Intelligence. Performed as lead analyst during installation, user requirements, report design, database requirements, end-user training, and all business sponsor/user interaction.
- Senior Cognos Financial Reporting consultant on numerous projects involving service and manufacturing clients.
- Lead consultant in Cognos Finance implementations.
- Functioned as a technical installation specialist for mid-size customers in various industries such as hospitality and service.
- Developed and facilitated user training classes for decision support systems (Microsoft and Cognos tools); trained executive management to lower levels of organizations
2003 - 2005
2 years experience while with Cloud Technology that included the following responsibilites :
- Reviewed client system environments and provided recommendations for installing Microsoft Solomon with FRx and Blackbaud’s Financial Edge.
- Implemented Microsoft Solomon with FRx in different client industries such as service, manufacturing, and project driven companies.
- Project lead for all system upgrades of Microsoft Solomon and FRx.
- Prepare and present software demonstrations to Solomon and FRx prospects.
- Internal systems support consisting of managing Active Directory users, Terminal Server management and Exchange maintenance.
- Responsible for setting up new users and computers for internal CPA partnership.
2000 - 2003
Accounting Manager - Dept of Toxicology
3 years experience assisting in preparation of grant proposals and auditing of current grants held by the Toxicology division of the Environmental Health department at the University of Cincinnati.
- Managing day to day accounting activities of the Toxicology division.
- Reconciling all Grant contracts for the division.
- Organizing individual weekly meetings with up to 20 faculty members to review expenditures and plan the current and future budgets of each grant and contract.
- Preparing budgets for grant and contract proposals for all faculty members.
- Auditing each grant and contract of the Toxicology division to ensure compliance with state and federal agency guidelines and requirements.