Business development professional, proposal specialist and certified project manager with more than twenty three (23) years of Information Technology, Environmental Science and Health Care experience. As proposal lead for major sections of federal, state and municipal bids, developed and wrote fully compliant and responsive bids for deals ranging in size from $2M to $20B. As a certified project manager led major multi-site projects thru project definition, planning, risk analysis, execution and project closeout. Forged successful alliances with major prime contractors, domestic and international resellers, federal and municipal agencies as business development executive for an INC 500 hardware technology company.
- Directly supported major Fortune 200 accounts and startup companies through each stage of procurement, from concept to win celebration.Developed and wrote technically compliant and responsive proposals to meet all RFP requirements for more than 50 major deals
- Supported and drove business capture, proposal development, and pricing strategy for federal, state and municipal contracting
- Performed RFP analysis, proposal outline and volume management, writing/editing, executive summary development, past performance, resumes and color team facilitation and review for both oral and written proposals.Involvement included every stage of development and production.
- Negotiated and closed business valued from a few thousand to several million dollars
- Performed WBS, schedule and scope development for major technology, and services projects
- Developed annual business plans including staffing and investments for sales, marketing, and operations
- Managed project risk mitigation, issues, reporting and all levels of communications to project stakeholders
- Designed and implemented procedures for incremental project improvementwithin corporate standards and guidelines
- Developed profitable sales channels for hardware technology products in Japan, India, China, Denmark, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Canada and the US
- Performed product launch planning and PR/Marketing for major technology products targeting both domestic and international clients
- Designed go-to market strategies for new hardware products eventually serving government, research and commercial clients in over 30 countries world-wide
- Established annual sales goals and compensation plans for sales team.Met or exceeded goals year after year for 5 successive years