Listening to Music
Jan 2010 - Present
Nov 2003 - Dec 2009
- Managing Key Accounts in US & Europe regions
- Estimating work to be done, identify dependencies, & resources needed for each project
- Define project scope, objectives, milestones and deliverables.
- Pro-actively manage project risks and issues and minimise their impact on the project.
- Leading, motivating and managing a team in all aspects of estimating, planning and resource evaluation.
- Maintaining proper documentation (general project plans, action items, timelines, call notes, etc.) on all projects.
- Setting & driving project timelines, ensuring all deliverables are met and completed on time.
- Regularly communicate project progress to all stakeholders & use their feedback to optimize progress.
- Coordinate & manage project reporting, project reviews and project steering meetings.
- SolidWorks CAD Implementation at client site
- Leading Legacy CAD Data Conversion projects
- In-Charge of SolidWorks Corporate Training
- Moderator for SolidWorks User Group of Chennai
- SolidWorks Implementation at several client locations in US, Europe, & APAC regions
- Project Lead for several legacy conversion projects for clients in USA & Europe
- Developed a fully parametric library of standard parts for client in US
- Member of the process improvement team within Engineering Services group
- Instrumental in founding & moderating the SolidWorks User Group of Chennai
- Certified SolidWorks Professional - March 2005
- Special Award for outstanding performance during year 2005-06
- Appointed as the Technical Reviewer for all Legacy Conversion projects
- Bagged the "Best SolidWorks User Group of year" in 2008 within 1 year of inception
- Instrumental in hosting & moderating a day long "SolidWorks Technical Summit" during Nov 2008 - first ever time this summit was held outside of USA
- Inducted into Star Club based on outstanding performance during 2008-09
- Selected to prepare groundwork for setting up of an engineering services offshore development centre at Rwanda - collaboration between SolidWorks Corp., & Govt. of Rwanda
Nov 1985 - Apr 1990
Bangalore Institute of Technology
Certified SolidWorks Professional