Manager - HR
Diffusion Engineers Limited, Nagpur
Diffusion Engineers Limited, an ISO 9001:2008 certified Company, pioneered the concept of Super conditioning in India. The new generation Super conditioning materials and techniques offered by the Company enormously enhance the life of worn-out equipment and components. Diffusion offers a wide range of Lo Temp and Anti-wear Alloys to suit the reclamation needs of industries like Cement, Power, Sugar, Mining, Railways, Steel and Shipping.
My role as HR Manager in Diffusion has been vast in Human Resource.
Heading whole spectrum of HR functions which includes Pan India (4 Factories at Nagpur & Branch Offices) and Global.
Handling of talent acquisition and management, employee grievances, follow the recruitment process, succession planning, framed policies and strategies, rewards and recognition for efforts put in the work, Learning and Development, Performance Management System, Timely Appraisals, Handling of audits, employee engagement activities for motivation of employees, time to time employee satisfaction survey, Competency Matrix assessment tool, Handling of Attrition, Understanding the legal laws of different countries.
Major accomplishments :
- Have organized proper appraisal system in the organization.
- After appraisals recommendation for training's are given by superiors, we make sure that training is given to every individual whether it is related to technical, soft skills, commercial, ERP, leadership and we keep records as well
- Have created succession planning in the organization, created 2nd best level of the superiors and promoted them with more responsibilities.
- Have created KRA system for better understanding of performance for every individual.
- Handling of employee grievances at every level, resolved within less time frame and updated the employees.
- Have started getting external trainers and selecting the trainers internally for training and development (Enhancement of skills and development).
- Have started employee engagement activities, certain activities where employees can be motivated towards their work apart from their daily routine work.
- Started with employee rewards and recognition, appreciation for good work and efforts made to better performance.
- Have always been on top of hiring and on time
- Have connected with local vendors for Pan India so that language isn't a barrier for hiring.
- Have started with PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) so that every individual deserves to prove themselves through PIP, if there is any negative feedback about performance.
- Have started with Competency Matrix, its a tool to assess the competencies of the individuals.
- Have framed policies and made strategies with management for the betterment of employees and organization.