Trịnh Văn Bốn (Mr)
- Hà Nội
71/35/69 Khương Hạ - Thanh Xuân - Ha Nội and Tiên thăng - Tiên Lãng - Hải Phòng
Responsible for daily operations of CAH, CLH and all of its components.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Maintain and improve process efficiency and quality
- Plan weekly schedule and conduct regular site inspections
- Tightly control each site’s operating costs
- Strategize & execute operational plans as coordinated with the Maintenance Managers team
- Develop and implement document control procedures for service teams at Client sites. Ensure quality of document is maintained by consistent review, revision or renew of rocedures, flow charts, templates and records.
- Conduct technical trainings applicable to employees and sub contractors for clear and full understanding on technical procedures.
- Continuously reinforce compliance to PMC standards at service sites. Take appropriate actions to improve significant trends and follow up with respective functions to drive service quality compliance.
- Monitor, report periodic inspection of all sites’ activities, to ensure proper application of PMC standards at the sites per PMC’s requirement.
- Evaluate suitability of personal protective equipment per operation and Maintenance. Monitor, report periodic inspection of all types of PPE, ensure proper application of PPE at the site per JHA and general safety requirement.
- Carry out any other instruction or any matter pertaining to environmental health and safety at workplace. And perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Business Development - Operations
- Assist, support Maintenance Manager in site survey and costing. Project costs, labour and work evaluation.
Paperwork and Administration
- Ensure all required daily, weekly & monthly paperwork (schedules, timesheets, reports, PI…) are reported, updated and submitted on-time and accurately.
- Verify and sign relevant Purchase Orders for sites
- Review & verify timesheets.
- Write effective communications and memos to staff,
clients and superiors
- Retain and review all documents distributed internally and externally.
- Support Human Resources in sourcing candidates through Maintenance network.
- Evaluate suitability of technician’s capability per
operation and Maintenance
- Assess performance of supervisors, site managers and project managers on a regular basis
- Strategize & execute plans to optimize employee’s performance
- Monitor the timesheet and organize the duty roster of team members
- Suggest for promotion plan and bonus for staffs
- Conduct regular meeting with managers to be fully aware of operational progress
- Assist & conduct continuous training programs for on- site staff
- Interact & follow up with client on a regular basis for effective monitoring of client’s progress & satisfaction
- Ensure all written communications to clients are well kept
- Ensure client quality reports are submitted on a regular basis.
- Review and improve any sub-standard quality reports.
- Suggest areas for improvements along with possible solutions
- Seek guidance from Branch Managers as needed for a timely resolution of issues
* Manage and supervise entire works relating to building operation
- Handle daily requirements of departments using the building/
- Check and supervise cleaning and gardening section to implement works following standard and professional manner.
- Check and supervise operation department to ensure building technical system to maintain continuously, safely, economically and run with right purpose and regulations of the developer and the government. Ensure building’s equipments to be maintained exactly in schedule
- Check and supervise Security department to ensure the building to be secured constantly 24/24 with professional manner.
- Coordinate works within departments in the building and on behalf of the investor to handle all problems and arguments.
- Frequently check, report and recommend weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activities, etc .. to the investor.
- Set up monthly and annual budget of the spare part purchasing plan and submit to the investor.
- Well grasp and update to applying regulations on safety, technical standard of the gorvenment and the building.
- Establish regulations and monitor the maintenance of the regulations on safety, environment, and fire protection. Contact the responsible departments of the government and propose plans to respond above issues.
- Monitor the consumption of electricity, water, spare parts for timely adjustment plan.
- Supervise staffs in execution of discipline, working time, annual leave, sick leave, etc
- Maintain contact phone 24/24 to assist in emergency situations.
- Attending meetings with the investor and contractors relating to building operation.
- Attending regular within the department to regulate internal issues, inform situation and receive new directives.
- Represent the investor to work with partners in the scope of assignment and delegation to meet the requirement reasonably.
Manage entire staffs of building operation departments
- Monthly evaluate the staffs’ qualifications and outcomes.
- Monitor and evaluate daily activities of building operation department
Main Responsibility about design, costing, make estimation, installation and maintenance with elcectrical system, BMS, Fire Alarm system, CCTV, Access control system, plumbing system, fire fighting...
- Main responsbility to arange and process all troulbeshooting with all ME systems of all customer: M&E, HVAC( about 40 building and Embassy in North of VietNam)
- To be project manager for some big and importance project: design and improve water, fire fighting system for Australian Embassy at Hanoi. Installation electrical system for Mascot Factory HaiDuong city. Install cold storage tank for BIG C thang Long, Install blumbing system for Central Building at 31 Hai Ba Trung - Ha noi. Improve BMS system for FPT Building. Maintenance BMS system for Sigapore embassy, GDS Factory, DKI....
- Project manager repair/ installation about fire alarm, fire fighting, access control, intrusion sytem and BMS system:Improve BMS system for FPT Building. Maintenance BMS system for Sigapore embassy, GDS Factory, DKI, FPT...
- Maintenance M&E( HV, LV, MV, Extral low vogtage, plumbing) system:
- Customer : FPT builing, Doanket Building, central building, GDS Factory, Doanket Building, Intercontinantal hotel, Golden Westlake, HaNoi lake view, Pacific plate...
- Some embassy :French Embassy, Australian Embassy, Mascot factory, Danish Embassy, Japanese embassy... and some building in HaNoi.
- Traned by Forigner Expert. working with standard ISO. cetificate of Groundfox coporation.BMS by Honeywel. panasonic, Penduit SISCO.
- Knowkege about Standard IEC, BS for installation, mainternance with Electrical system
- Skill leadership: operate 20 staffs
- Discover reason to cause not safely, write policy to manage goods..
- I had trained and had cetificate about Emergency response team special unit (ERT) special skin by foreigner expert : leadership, respond at crisis, security system, fire alarm and fighting sytem, electrical system ...
- To supervise security devices
- Discover reason to cause not safely,to maintain Intramural regulations.
- To repair and maintain access control system,CCTV ,Fire alarm...
- To operate dept ...
*/Good skill computer/network...