While being a Business Graduate, I am currently completing my Honors in Bachelor of Business Administration (via correspondence), with my main focus being digital marketing. Furthermore, I have decided to peruse the Certified Usability Analyst qualification from Human Factors International and at a later stage the Certified User Experience qualification. I now seek to improve my track record by joining an organization where my enthusiasm and appetite for challenge can bring rewards for the team and the organization.I have always been able to see “the glass half full” in life which has enabled me to be the tenacious, productive and enthusiastic young adult that I am today and will continue to be. I am observant, vibrant, strong willed, ambitious and respectful.
To be a digital leader, living out my passion and fulfilling my natural drive for technology by always staying up to date with qualifications.
I have always been interested in marrying creativity and business. The world of advertising and marketing, with its complexities and constant innovation and advancements allows me to pursue my passions. To my passions I bring a sense of discipline and professional responsibility as I follow the mindset that everyday offers me the opportunity to learn from the previous day to improve for the next.
Many of my interests are such that they open new doors to meeting people from different walks of life, and learning about different lifestyles, cultures and languages which has proven to be a plus in a dynamic, evolving work environment.
Oct 2012 - Feb 2014
E Commerce & Digital Manager
Responsible for the overall online content management & online presence.
• Conducting daily status meetings;
• Overall project management;
• Evaluating site & micro site performance (internal analytics);
• Ownership management & achieving goals;
• Social networks & community management;
• Drawing up monthly analytic reports/audits;
• Drawing up new Escape Packages with the revenue department;
• Driving traffic to sites (affiliate marketing);
• Developed & implemented digital processes & documents;
• Create, develop & launch the e-newsletters & manage the database;
• Ensure the property’s content on all online channels remain accurate & brand compliant;
• Strong oral & written communication & presentation skills;
• Identifying & evaluating new marketing opportunities with new campaigns;
• Maintaining monthly campaigns with third party sites (including stat reports);
• Consistently training, updating, educating colleagues on digital methods & trends.
Sep 2011 - Aug 2012
Digital Account Strategist
• Neotel social media platforms and monthly reports;
• Seacom social media platforms and monthly reports;
• Liberty Life mailer data base management, monthly reports;
• Nike team Event Coordination Manager for RunJozi & assisted on UX;
• Traffic Manager to all graduates in Johannesburg branch;
• Head Recruiter for Graduate Programme Johannesburg;
• Project Manager for DStv-Random Acts of Kindness Campaign;
• Client Service;
• Social Media - Community management.
Dec 2009 - Jun 2011
Rasik Jewellers - SA
• Handling of all marketing and advertising campaigns;
• Dealing directly with major local newspapers;
• Liaising with graphic designers on artwork, colour schemes, seasonal themes, logo design;
• Helped to have TV adverts, sponsorships and competitions finalized to air on ZEE TV;
• On site for shoots for TV adverts with cast and crew members;
• General management of accounts and customer relations and data base;
• Responding to all queries market or business related;
• Head up formal audit and stock take each quarter at both branches;
• Implemented and maintained projects of total quality management;
• Management of all computer and security systems.
Jul 2008 - Dec 2009
• Processing client files, new applications;
• Preparation of travel requirements for employees and certain private clients;
• Plan and co-ordinate local and international meetings and video conferencing;
• Plan and co-ordinate all office functions;
• Handling all leave, travel applications by co-ordinating with HR office in Dubai & India;
• Servicing and solving service requests;
• Running the entire office including stocks, front reception, specific employees, vendors, walk in clients and more.