- Los Angeles US-CA
- [email protected]
Infrascale (www.infrascale.com), a cloud software company that develops a secure global data protection platform purpose-built for high volume cloud storage.
ServiceMesh provides the industry’s only enterprise grade cloud management platform that enables on-demand, self-service IT operating models for Global 2000 clients.
•Lead generation development and management including email, content syndication, online advertising, SEO, SEM, webcasts, video and live events which generated leads for Target Market accounts for large global enterprise deals
• Media, Social Media and analyst relations. Communications Management created thought leader position, pushed leads through the pipeline and generated targeted leads from analyst referrals.
•Created Demand Generation engine with extensive automation and analytics. Marketo & Salesforce CRM optimization.
• Increased awareness, web traffic and overall pipeline by over 120% in 300 days.
PINGAR dramatically simplifies the management of unstructured documents.
•Rebranded and Developed unique identity, business strategy and target market. This business clarity has increased awareness, web traffic and overall pipeline by over 60% in 100 days.
•Lead generation initiatives including conference, SEO, and email initiatives, which increased leads. No US presence previously. Established first US based customers, first paying clients and extended overseas clients into US base.
•Developed channel and reseller partner program and collateral. Grew technology, channel and partner relationships from 0 to 3 API partners, 3 major OEM partners. Created joint marketing campaigns and collateral, as well as product roadmap with Microsoft for joint product initiative.
Early Stage .NET-based data integration platform
6 month consulting engagement
• Rebranded and Developed unique identity, business strategy and target market. This business clarity has increased awareness, web traffic and overall pipeline by over 60% in 100 days.• Lead generation initiatives included online promotions, PPC, SEO, and email initiatives, which increased leads by 60% and average order size by 40% in 100 days.• Developed channel and reseller partner program and collateral. Grew technology, channel and partner relationships from 3 to 30. Created joint marketing campaigns and collateral with Microsoft for joint product initiative.
A data center hardware maintenance and a global healthcare technology services company
• Led successful sales and marketing initiatives for two unique companies that helped close contracts with key customers, including AOL Time Warner, McKesson, the NFL, and several US hospitals• Managed global marketing operations and strategy: market research and analyst relations; collateral including customers' case studies, internal and 3rd party white papers. • Generated PR campaign that secured national print and online coverage. Ghost wrote articles in industry publications and executive profile-raising pieces.• Lead generation initiatives included online promotions, SEO, technology trade print publications, trade, and email mail initiatives. • Rebranded and separated two companies. Developed unique identities, business strategies and target markets for both companies. This shift has increased awareness, web traffic and overall sales by over 48%.
Unique Solutions (www.uniquescan.com) developers of a patented 3D body measurement technology for retail applications.
4Medica (www.4medica.com) a laboratory reporting Software Company
Auckland NZ & Santa Monica CA
A global healthcare information technology company
• Orion Health rebranded, launched 8 new products, grew from NZD$10million/annually to USD$50million/annually, and has been in the top 100 healthcare companies since my tenure.• Led successful sales & marketing initiatives for healthcare integration solution that helped close contracts with key customers, including the Province of Quebec (all communications bilingual), Province of Alberta, State of Vermont, State of Maine, UCLA, and Centers for Disease Control. • Managed global marketing operations and strategy: market research and industry coordination with industry analysts; developed collateral including 56 customers' case studies, internal and 3rd party white papers. • Generated PR campaign that secured global TV, print and online coverage of multi-million dollar deals as well as technology and process improvement coverage. Ghost wrote articles in leading publications as well as executive profile-raising pieces.• Lead generation initiatives included online promotions, webinars, SEO, technology trade print publications, events marketing, and direct mail initiatives. • Negotiated strategic alliances and developed promotional campaigns with partners, including health technology road show with IBM, European seminars and learning days with Fujitsu, joint communications plan with 3M, cobranded collateral, launch and campaign with Oracle. Created conference and training program for public health users, and launched in conjunction with the CDC, despite rigorous governmental restrictions.
A Leading Technology Public Relations Agency
Left to join client company(Orion Health) with Management's encouragement.
New York, NY, USA & Auckland, NZ
An integrated messaging, collaboration and communication tool
Web based merchandising & content management ASP
Company acquired by GetThere/Sabre Inc.
Online site selection tool for planning offline meetings
A direct marketer of 20,000 PC hardware, software, and peripheral products
CEO of Personetics, for whom I was VP of Marketing. Professional relationship of over 10 years
Vendor and Colleague. Professional relationship for 6 years.
Music, music and more music. Triathlons, biking, skiing, and gadgets.
Charitable work with Race for the Cure, walking for Melanoma International, Unitus International and Heal the Bay.
Fondness for Eastern European writers and curiosity for LEAN management and manufacturing.
Experienced marketing professional with extensive knowledge of marketing strategy, communications, branding, business development, client relations, product lifecycle management, sales management, and strategic partnerships.
Skills include problem solving, integrated marketing initiatives, business unit leadership, and brand strategy. Noted as dedicated leader and team member, passionate communicator, with practical, no-nonsense style.