DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Recruited by Applications Solutions Group (ASG) VP to create brand and market presence for $80M systems integration unit in preparation for potential divestiture. Took on additional leadership role to price, market, launch, and channel-manage sales of customizing technical application services. Led creation of comprehensive solutions portfolio that drove process improvement, substantially enhanced product offerings, and implemented effective target market and sales strategies. Manage $2.5M budget. Oversee Marketing Communications, Capture Management, and Requirements Analysis Departments and four direct reports. Conduct competitive and sales trend analysis; generate forecasts.
- Led management team in development and implementation of strategic three-year plan for systems integration division that clearly defined brand, divestiture execution, ROI, and international sales and marketing strategy.
- Increased sales leads by 200%+ within nine months of implementing comprehensive solutions portfolio.
- Enhanced proposal response time by 150% by instituting new sales qualification / capture function that streamlined process.
- Established stronger national market presence through directing activities that opened up new opportunities in federal government and commercial sectors.
- Re-energized commitment and turned around lagging morale of the 280-employee Applications Solutions Group by creating and implementing a set of strategic imperatives that redefined the group identity / culture, introduced ROI-based sales and marketing strategies, and elevated performance standards.