Pav-Lak Industries - Hauppauge, NY
Commercial General Contractor
Assistant to the Project Managers in managing the entire flow of documents, reporting on multi-million dollar, multi-year commercial building projects in New York City.
- Responsible for complete administrative support and direct liaison to two Project Managers. Combined Commercial Building Budgets Exceeding $200 million dollars.
- Preparation of AIA Form 701, 702, 703 (including Ownership’s extensive customization and presentation of AIA Reporting meeting specific reporting and documentation needs of Ownership and Lender.
- Preparation of Intercompany AIA 702 and 703 and related intercompany soft cost accounting and invoicing.
- Review and signoff on subcontractor requisitions and vendor invoices ensuring sub charges have been properly requisitioned to Ownership by Original Schedule of Values and /or Client Change Orders.
- Coordinate and tracking of plans, specifications, drawings and revisions for and with Multiple Project Managers and Field Staff, Architects, Ownership and subsequent follow up.
- Subcontractor agreements, contracts, purchase orders, change orders including scope of work.
- Manage ensuring changes in specifications were properly budgeted or contractual change order issued to both Sub-Contractor and Ownership.