Estee Lauder Companies, Toronto ON
Direct Reports: 18 (split between two sites)
Global Spend Accountability: $52M; Budget: $1.3M
Spearheads warehouse operations for 2 of 3 Canadian production facilities with over 5,700 SKUs. Improves operational performance and achieves budgetary goals by developing and executing multiple distribution, transportation, and training programs. Creates and institutes warehousing training/cross-training programs. Effectively manages international and domestic shipments to fulfil customer demands.
• Improved inbound and outbound inventory flow through JIT ordering and shipping.
• Increased warehouse capacity by 8% by identifying and disposing of stagnant inventory.
• Reduced inventory on the floor by 100% through the creation of 40 inbound locations, 12 staging locations, and 11 shipping locations.
• Reduced labour costs by 7% by restructuring headcount.
• Increased productivity by leading team in warehouse redesign and the creation of designated shipping and receiving lanes.
• Implemented a comprehensive set of KPIs and performance to metrics to track warehouse productivity.
• Worked alongside local and global planning teams to remove stagnant inventory and bring inventory into the warehouse on a 3-day cycle to reduce congestion and improve flow.
• Ships 1,260 pallets and 11,000,000 units per month to international and domestic destinations.