The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Served two years providing people with service and teaching them the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Spoke and mastered the language of Spanish
- Assigned the position of District Leader which involved organizing weekly meetings, training other missionaries, and checking in daily with them to help them overcome struggles and problems.
- Was asked to train a new missionary twice to help them adjust to the work, and learn everything they needed to know to be successful missionaries.
- taught English to Spanish speakers.