B.S Mass Communication: Public Relations
At Mansfield I obtained a liberal arts degree in Mass Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations. During this time I also gathered a background in Environmental studies completing my capstone in Watershed Management.
Along with my classes I also took part in various extra curricular activities to help apply and learn the skills from class in a real world setting. Due to my intuitive nature, I began early my freshman year and obtained the following:
- President & PR Director for the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Vice President and PR Director for Mansfield Student Government.
- Selected student liaison for the Department of Communication
- Creative Producer for the University's Strategic Marketing Committee
- Top Recipient of award for Culture at Mansfield University for the creation of one of their largest and most successful social media handles.
- Main Anchor for campus television station, MUTV & host of social media show, The Burning Question.
- Creative Director & Team Leader for weekly social media show, MU60
- Volunteer for the Center for Hearing and Communication's annual fundraiser in Manhattan.