To obtain a challenging summer internship where my experience in computer science will enable me to grow, while developing and increasing skills both professionally and personally.
- A strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming received through projects received throughout the computer science classes taken.
- Technological knowledge with computers, including their programming and hardware.
- Leadership and management capabilities obtained from my experiences as a manager and team member at McDonald’s.
- Communication and speaking skills obtained through experiences of team work and meetings at both CUNA Mutual Group and McDonald’s.
Oct 2007 - Present
- Assisted customers by answering question dealing with computer hardware and software.
- Corrected a variety of computer problems that different customers had.
- Obtained a greater knowledge of computer science and hardware.
Jun 2009 - Sep 2009
CUNA Mutual Group
- Collaborated with different areas in the company to engineer applications needed throughout CUNA Mutual Group.
- Worked with Documentum, allowing electronic files to be saved as corporate records.
- Strengthened skills in project and time management by working with Microsoft SharePoint and Outlook.
Sep 2006 - Present
Currently a Senior at the Univeristy of Wisconsin Eau Claire where I am obtaining a Bachelors of Science degree in the area of computer science.