Software Engineer II (Intermediate)
Integra LTC Solutions - Anacortes, WA
The intermediate software engineer is expected to review, write, estimate and develop new features and repair defects in a fully Agile environment.
- Development of schema and procedures for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Procedural design and development in SynergyDE, Bash, and Perl.
- Compliance with HIPAA regulations and NCPDP standards.
- API programming
- Review, write, and estimate requirements for feature development and defect remediation.
- Develop mission-critical enterprise software solutions.
- Participate in a fully Agile development and testing environment.
- Conduct and participate in code reviews for all completed work.
- Utilize various source control solutions for creating and updating multiple code bases.
- Research and implement solutions for improvements in internal development processes.
- Cross-train members of the development staff.
- Redesign and develop medication management processes in a 30 year old application.
- Play a key role in the development of a successful NCPDP message brokering system.
- Assist in the architecture and re-design of a BPM workflow engine.
- Self-trained in multiple development languages and disciplines.