Tran Bao Thach
- Hanoi - Vietnam
Entrepreneurial spirit. Perfectionist. A sense for fashion and business prospects and love to work in this particular field. A strong desire to achieve excellence. Striving restlessly for improvement and advancement in career.
Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Directly dealing with suppliers; checking off, storing invoices, day-end revenue notes on a daily basis.
- Keeping track of inventory.
- In charge of staff recruitment and continuously reviewing staff performance.
- Establishing training requirements for waiters and bartenders.
- Ensuring consistent food and beverages quality.
- Actively segregrating jobs including assigning tasks and examining results.
- Cooperate with the marketing team to organize daily live mini concerts, seasonal promotions and events.
- Communicating with domestic and foreign customers.
- Handling delicate ultra-luxury watches for storage and visual merchandising purposes.
- Dealing with orders/deposits from overseas including shipment and customer services.