May 2015 - Present
Auburn University Food System Institute
- Worked in Unity3D programming and developing small games to help promote food safety training courses.
- Worked in Adobe Photoshop and Camtasia Studios editing videos.
- Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
- Remained up-to-date on the latest technologies and solutions applicable to company products.
- Worked with and tested new technology
- Set up PC and Apple desktops and laptops and all types of mobile devices.
- Gained essential knowledge dealing with computers and different software.