Creative Marketing Director
R&R Insurance Services, Inc
Award-winning, full service commercial and personal lines insurance firm with a continuous appetite focused on organic growth. R&R is the largest independently owned insurance broker in Wisconsin, with 160 employees, 4 locations, $22M in revenue and more than 35,000 business and consumer customers.
Marketing Milestones at R&R Insurance:
- Firm’s revenue has doubled and brand equity is second-to-none since the onset of the marketing efforts. Marketing integrated into sales processes to consistently achieve quicker account entry, and ultimately drive revenue.
- Revitalized firm’s on-line identity with enhanced website functionality and search engine optimization, Blog, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and various other social media platforms to expand brand recognition and service reach. Digital marketing footprint also includes thirty-nine highly personalized microsites featuring sales teams in their passion of choice.
- Open rates exceeded 11% with data-driven campaigns to 21,000+ email addresses by leveraging test & learn approach to influence message direction. Harvesting feedback and monitoring discussions were essential for the creation of meaningful consumer engagement.
- Facilitated tightly orchestrated drip campaigns to thousands of prospects that provided a consistent brand experience across all touch points using problem solving, solution-oriented content that enhanced corporate brand management and emphasized products, resources and services.
- Innovated software/process proposal solution to extract policy information into a professional and user-friendly format enabling a staff of 60 customer service agents to easily create branded sales proposals in one-sixth the time.
- Developed corporate-wide CRM solution while integrating guidelines into sales processes for mining data and manage databases to enhance existing relationships, develop prospects, retain business and drive revenue.
- Direct firm’s marketing objectives in concert with corporate strategic plan
- Ensure consistent consumer experiences across all branded touch points
- Control an annual marketing budget in excess of $850,000
- Embrace analytics to maximize return on marketing investment