Global Indirect/MRO Coordinator
EMERSON CORPORATE SUPPLY CHAIN
- Launched a project to audit utility bills at more than 60 Emerson sites, resulting in more than $360K in immediate returns and counting. Broke record for the newest employee to ever present a project before the COO.
- Recognized the savings opportunity in electricity and natural gas; performed extensive market research and formed a team to develop an online negotiation between utility suppliers for more than $6M of leveraged spend.
- Designed and maintained a Supply Chain SharePoint site, utilizing tools and applications in order to eliminate silos and advance social collaboration. Appraised as the office SharePoint expert.
- Created materials to visualize analytical data at request of Supply Chain Vice Presidents for high-level presentations.
- Translated presentations to French on Emerson’s lean-style supply chain initiatives.
Specific skills: Cross-functional Communication, Market Research, Negotiation, Data Analysis, Consulting, French