Social Work Intern
Rockdale Medical Center Hospital
- Conduct inpatient psychosocial assessments on Stroke Certified floor to improve quality of care.
- Coordinate appointments for patients’ treatment needs after discharge.
- Facilitate daily process groups with patients having various mental illness and addictions.
- Schedule family therapy sessions and confirm patients’ safety in home prior to discharge.
- Prepare patient safety plans and identify coping skills to minimize readmission rates.
- Contact shelters to identify availability for homeless patients’ placement at discharge.
- Conduct LOS and DRG Initiative with Re-Admission Initiative.