A full-time student with a "can do" attitude focused on launching career in sales marketing and business development. Focused and success-driven; I am interested in working as an intern or entry-level position for a growing marketing and advertising company to gain practical career experience on how to develop connection between clients and your brand. As a creative thinker, customer-driven, efficient, problem solver with diverse experiences in sales, marketing, business strategy development, and customer relationship management, I wants to bring my energy and my skills to the company I work for in order to contribute effectively in its success.
Aug 2015Mar 2016
- Executed floor changes and rotating merchandise in order to provide enhanced visual presentation
- Promoted to Denim Specialist after one month in the role
- Placed #2 in a team of 12 members in sales per hour, after only a veteran
- Acted as Manager In Charge, responsible to prioritize and delegate tasks, and to make sound decisions quickly while driving the volume of the entire department.
- Provided excellent customer service to completely satisfy 20+ customers daily while increased annual sale volume 152%
Jun 2015Aug 2015
Retail Management Intern
- Received Top Three Excellent Performance Intern Award at Oregon’s Nordstrom Retail Management Summer 2015
- Assisted department manager in driving a $1 million business by merchandising the sales floor, planning inventory, sales-coaching, delegating team duties, serving customers, etc
- Worked cooperatively with vendors, logistics, and visual teams in order to plan and execute major events (For example: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale).
- Delivered a Nordstrom e-commerce business development project within expedited time-frame while meeting all business objectives, resulting in thousands of dollars of business benefit.
- Lead and coached a team of 7 to exceed the desired goal of Nordstrom Rewards Program by 300% in July 2015.
- Utilized effective interpersonal skills, resulting in timely problem solving, enhanced communication, and better team collaboration.
Jun 2014Sep 2014
- Conducted quality market research, analyses, and reports.
- Accurately assessed complex user and market information; selected, indexed, and presented 10 market surveys and analyses.
- Facilitated Market Segmentation to understand the customer’s demands.
- Developed innovative marketing campaign to launch crowdswell.com in the Seattle Area
- Actively participated in the launch of Crowdswell.com in the Seattle area
Sep 2012Jun 2013
Founder/Sales Marketing-Business Development Specialist
- Directed and managed marketing strategies and promotions to gain over 11,000 Facebook customer-base by half-year mark.
- Developed strategies to enhance customer orientation, efficiency and productivity of operations and cost management
- Managed to increase the store’s capital growth by 10 times within 6 months after starting up while maintaining high profitability levels
- Optimized Facebook page to improve content delivery, increased unique visitor count by 500 visitors per week
- Improved the store’s competitive market position by reducing product costs, accelerating delivery of new features, and increasing overall service quality
- Sold the business for $12000
Jun 2012Sep 2012
Pacific International Academy
- Assisted students with customized tutoring services based on individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Tutored English as second language for international students.
- Mentored newly admitted international students to adjust into American’s life and culture.
Business Administration and Management