A full-time student with a "can do" attitude focused on launching career in sales marketing and business development. Focused and success-driven; I am interested in working as an intern or entry-level position for a growing marketing and advertising company to gain practical career experience on how to develop connection between clients and your brand. As a creative thinker, customer-driven, efficient, problem solver with diverse experiences in sales, marketing, business strategy development, and customer relationship management, I wants to bring my energy and my skills to the company I work for in order to contribute effectively in its success.
Aug 2015 - Mar 2016
- Executed floor changes and rotating merchandise in order to provide enhanced visual presentation
- Promoted to Denim Specialist after one month in the role
- Placed #2 in a team of 12 members in sales per hour, after only a veteran
- Acted as Manager In Charge, responsible to prioritize and delegate tasks, and to make sound decisions quickly while driving the volume of the entire department.
- Provided excellent customer service to completely satisfy 20+ customers daily while increased annual sale volume 152%
Jun 2015 - Aug 2015
Retail Management Intern
- Received Top Three Excellent Performance Intern Award at Oregon’s Nordstrom Retail Management Summer 2015
- Assisted department manager in driving a $1 million business by merchandising the sales floor, planning inventory, sales-coaching, delegating team duties, serving customers, etc
- Worked cooperatively with vendors, logistics, and visual teams in order to plan and execute major events (For example: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale).
- Delivered a Nordstrom e-commerce business development project within expedited time-frame while meeting all business objectives, resulting in thousands of dollars of business benefit.
- Lead and coached a team of 7 to exceed the desired goal of Nordstrom Rewards Program by 300% in July 2015.
- Utilized effective interpersonal skills, resulting in timely problem solving, enhanced communication, and better team collaboration.
Jun 2014 - Sep 2014
- Conducted quality market research, analyses, and reports.
- Accurately assessed complex user and market information; selected, indexed, and presented 10 market surveys and analyses.
- Facilitated Market Segmentation to understand the customer’s demands.
- Developed innovative marketing campaign to launch crowdswell.com in the Seattle Area
- Actively participated in the launch of Crowdswell.com in the Seattle area
Sep 2012 - Jun 2013
Founder/Sales Marketing-Business Development Specialist
- Directed and managed marketing strategies and promotions to gain over 11,000 Facebook customer-base by half-year mark.
- Developed strategies to enhance customer orientation, efficiency and productivity of operations and cost management
- Managed to increase the store’s capital growth by 10 times within 6 months after starting up while maintaining high profitability levels
- Optimized Facebook page to improve content delivery, increased unique visitor count by 500 visitors per week
- Improved the store’s competitive market position by reducing product costs, accelerating delivery of new features, and increasing overall service quality
- Sold the business for $12000
Jun 2012 - Sep 2012
Pacific International Academy
- Assisted students with customized tutoring services based on individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Tutored English as second language for international students.
- Mentored newly admitted international students to adjust into American’s life and culture.
Business Administration and Management
This is part of the UGM ThanksGiving PR Project in 2014. UGM stands for Union Gospel Mission, a nonprofit organization based in Portland, OR.
This is part of the UGM ThanksGiving PR Project in 2014. UGM stands for Union Gospel Mission, a non-profit organization based in Portland, OR. Understand the target public is the key element for a successful PR campaign.
This is a part of the UGM Thanksgiving PR Project in 2014. UGM stands for Union Gospel Mission, a non-profit organization based in Portland, OR.
The video was created in order to inform the customers about the hot seller products that the store was carrying, to educate the customers about the current make up trend, and to attract new customers. This video was used as part of Facebook mini game to boost the customer base on the Facebook Page and increase the market share with strong creditable brand image.