Team Leader/ Intern/ Volunteer
US-ASEAN Business Council
- Handle all clerical duties including database management, business mailing preparation and distribution and document storing with strong confidentiality;
- Keep track of action points, deliver status reports on progress, produce briefing papers and collect information upon requests;
- Manage diaries, schedule appointments, coordinate meeting rooms, prepare documents and provide post-meeting summary (meeting minutes);
- Arrange travel itineraries, visas, flights and accommodations;
- Handle correspondence, welcome, direct visitors, answer telephone calls with standardized manners thus maintain and promote the office's professional image;
- Perform face-to-face consultation and online communications with diverse partners;
- Act as the go-to-person to provide support whenever needed;
- Maintain office supplies and inventories, track records and refill;
- Assis the management of petty cash and volunteers' stipends;
- Take lead to prepare for and follow-up to events led and co-organized by USABC;
- And other tasks assigned by the Country Representative and his Executive Assistant.
- Served as the longest working junior staff and a key leader of the volunteer team;
- Coordinated cross-functionally to assist the facilitation of several successful advocacies and networking events between top U.S. companies and the Vietnamese Government;
- Repeatedly received recognition of USABC as a Distinguished Staff.