US-ASEAN Business Council
- Handle all secretarial duties (i.e. type and/ or draft letters, translate documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa);
- Coordinate working schedule for the Council’s top leaders (CEO, President, Vice Presidents, Vietnam Country Director and/or staff from overseas offices) in Hanoi, Vietnam;
- Constantly work with Ministries and Agencies regulating businesses thus develop mutual understanding and win-win partnerships between business community and the Vietnamese Government;
- Manage the content and logistical arrangement, directly deal with vendors/hotels/sponsors for planning and execution of numerous multi-level events (i.e. annual business mission, sectorial mini missions, forums, networking receptions);
- Provide Monthly Legislative Updates seizing on Vietnam's latest highlights in all sectors for better legitimate business operations within the country;
- Personnel Management and Training with varying groups of volunteers before and on event days;
- Communicate as a bridge between the Country Director and the volunteer team by transmitting the tasks, requirements or orders to needed subordinates and vice versa;
- Follow up on the progress and the completion of advocacy initiatives;
- and/or Any other related assignments directed by the Executive Assistant or Vietnam Country Director.
- Served as the longest standing member and a key leader of the supporting team charged with content and logistical execution of business initiatives;
- Coordinated cross-functionally to cultivate governmental relationships and successfully facilitate special policy advocacy;
- Maintained and developed a strong team of approximately 20 volunteers for needed assitance;
- Repeatedly received recognition of USABC as Distinguished Staff.