Team Leader/ Intern/ Volunteer
US-ASEAN Business Council
- Administrative Duties: Handle all secretarial duties including typing and drafting letters, translating, scanning and submitting documents; Perform full meeting preparations and post-conference summary; Keep track of action points and provide logistical support upon request;
- Programme Management: Follow up upon and assist the implementation of USABC’s regional and local initiatives; Build-up agendas, provide on-site coordination; Maintain database of programme documents and mailing lists; Deliver status reports on progress;
- Communication: Acting as a bridge between high level leaders and assigned divisions; Perform face-to-face consultation and online communications with diverse partners; Cultivate interpersonal relationships with key contact persons at governmental agencies; Implement promotion activities including press conferences and information sessions;
- Event Planning: Take lead to prepare for and follow-up to events led and co-organized by USABC; Liaising with technical focal points; Secure other contractor support if needed with approval;
Data Analysis: Produce periodical research and collect information upon requests; Provide Monthly Legislative Updates seizing on Vietnam's latest highlights in all sectors.
- Served as the longest member and a key leader of the supporting team for logistical execution of business initiatives;
- Coordinated cross-functionally to cultivate governmental relationships and assist the facilitation of several successful advocacies;
- Maintained and developed a strong team of approximately 20 volunteers;
- Repeatedly received recognition of USABC as Distinguished Staff.