Highly enthusiastic and motivated individual seeking to leverage my education and experience into an employment opportunity that will utilize my leadership and communication abilities as well as my strong desire to help others.
Apr 2010 - Aug 2010
Crew Leader Assistant
United States Census Bureau
- Trained 18 people over the rules and regulations of the Decennial Census.
- Assisted in day to day operations in both the office and field.
- Oversaw the surveys being conducted in an area of 8 counties.
- Conducted quality assurance checks on over 5,000 Census forms.
- Provided excellent work under extremely tight time constraints.