- Can work directly for your organisation or as an external consultant using an ABN
- 7+ years of experience including as a student, primarily in customer-focused, results driven roles in the commercial sector
- Graduated in 2014 with Bachelor of Science Majoring in Sustainability and a Minor in Business Entrepreneurship
- Assisted 5 Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Cleantech, IT, and consumer goods as a Management Consultant leading to company growth and profitability
- Represented 14 companies as a Brand Ambassador, often exceeding company goals and expectations
- Volunteered with various organisations including a UNESCO project, Conservation Australia, Australian Youth Climate Coalition, the Sunshine Coast Environmental Council and several university-based groups.
I see sustainable growth and innovation like two peas in a pod. They work together - complimentary and inseparable. Innovation drives performance and growth. The opposite is also true, less waste means more productivity. Higher productivity and reduced expense means higher growth capabilities for the organisation overall. Sustainability and innovation work together to achieve the key goal of becoming more efficient and resilient.
Efficiency is the capacity to achieve a desired outcome with minimal waste or expense, whereas resilience is the ability to withstand shocks including economic, regulatory and social. On the individual business level, resilience can be broken down into a few key features. Namely, improving processes and systems that impact performance, managing risk through corporate responsibility initiatives, adhering to regulatory compliance, and most importantly reducing a harmful footprint.
I am continuously seeking to develop my skills, education and experience in innovation and sustainability. One quote that often comes to mind in the pursuit of more sustainable practices is by Thomas Edison and simply outlines that "there's a way to do it better. Find it".