Freelance Management Consultant
Operations Assessment - enabling clients to reengineer business processes using workflow and other technologies to redesign and improve operations.Best practices and a continuous improvement process are essential for competitive advantage. My hands-on approach allows you to plan, design, execute, and measure solutions focused on your business goals.
Contracted to analyze business practices and recommend future direction of the procurement function within this commercial printing organization.
- Conducted organizational assessments and action planning sessions with senior management.
- Assisted in implementing key initiatives to reduce cost through the entire supply chain.
- Developed strategic partners, performance management, vendor certifications, and EDI capabilities.
- Focused on negotiations to reduce total "spend" dollars of $10.3 Million.
- Provided a strategic emphasis on moving from traditional procurement to one of "value-add".
- Realized $500,000 in annualized savings by cultivating partnerships and negotiating long term contracts.
- Implemented supplier expectations, certification and management program; procurement policies and procedures; strategic outsource initiatives; and coordinated with vendors to reduce cost through continuous improvement