- Sofia, Bulgaria
I've done many things in this life, but what I'm most proud of is learning to live with purpose and within each and every moment. The important thing in life is to always be living your truth. Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Kind. With a big and wide Smile on your face :)
Now with over 6 years of experience in the App Industry, I focus my talents and collaborate with companies that have meaningful missions and want to leverage mobile apps.
My experience has taught me how to focus on a craft that you provide as a service, while the my previous projects have taught me to live with purpose and make a positive impact in this world.
This is why I now focus on projects that make an impact globally and touch the hearts, minds and souls of us all.
I’m looking for a new challenge that lets me build fancy, responsive and stable iOS native applications.
Lead iOS Developer
Jan 2014 - Present
Wimdu is a popular platform based on the peer-to-peer property rental model, that advertises properties for short term lettings.
- 2 apps: the Host and the Guest app + 1 framework that includes shared code
- Build autonomously the Host app from scratch
- Shaped and scaled the mobile team
- Helped defining and designing the iOS apps
- Learned Swift for the Guest app and the iOS widgets (WIP)
- Strong testing. The Host app has been so far 100% crash-free! (updated: 02/2015)
Lead iOS Developer
Feb 2013 - Dec 2013
myDriver is a chauffeured car and Limousine service.
- 2 apps: the Customer and the Driver app + 1 framework that includes shared code
- Improving, refactoring and stabilising the existing myDriver iOS app
- Rebuild and redesign of the private driver’s iOS app
- Development and documentation of an iOS framework
- Assessment of requirements
- Internal process using agile methodology
- For next major version, UX design (work in progress)
- iPhone and iPad architecture (work in progress)
Experienced iOS Developer
Apr 2011 - Feb 2013
- Design and development of an iOS enterprise framework
- Write estimates
- Mobile strategy consulting
- iPhone and iPad architecture
- Internal process using SCRUM methodology
- Write tasks lists for the iOS developers
- Talk with our customers, send them Ad-Hocs, make sure they are happy with our work
- 15 native apps built, among them: Nice-Matin Agenda, Nature64, Cannes is Yours, Odysseum, Club14, Cap3000, etc.
iOS Software Engineer
Oct 2008 - Apr 2011
Then I was part of the iOS development team (5 developers).
I worked on 20 iPhone and/or iPad applications (among them: the map second version of RATP, MacBidouille, Thesorimed, Horizon Second Screen, Fabled Lands, etc.). I was responsible for the full process of iOS development :
- Specifications writing
- App Store release
Software Engineering Master’s degree
2006 - 2009
Sophia Antipolis Polytechnic School
B.S. Computer Science
2004 - 2006
Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
MAX OS X for Developers
App Store for Programmers
Mobile Games Programming
Multimedia for iOS
Cocoa Touch Frameworks
iOS Core OS Frameworks
iOS Multimedia Programming
Android and iOS Applications Development
iOS and SQL Technologies
W3C and WWW Standards
- iOS: Objective-C, Swift
- Functional Programming
- UX design
- Design and implementation of RESTful Web Services
- ReactiveCocoa, Core Data, UIKit, Core Animation, Core Foundation, Core Audio, Unit Testing
- Unit Testing with Kiwi
- Acceptance Testing (UI testing) with Frank
- Agile Methodologies / Scrum / Extreme Programming
- Certified Scrum Master
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Development Software: Git, Eclipse, Xcode
Servers: TomCat, JBoss, Apache
Platforms: Mac OSX, UNIX
Bulgarian - native
Photo, Music, Sports (Rugby, Football, Badminton, Tennis)