Maori Postal Aotearoa
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, designing and dispatching Bible lessons, magazines, calendars, Biblical resources and letters.
- Responsible for office duties including financial and GST reports plus ensuring efficient operation of office equipment.
- Promotion of the mission and articulating development goals and objectives that tend towards growth and spreading of the gospel, including speaking arrangements and attending outreach events.
- Ensuring correspondence and one to one ministry is handled with care while maintaining a high level of Biblical accuracy and appropriate Christian character.
- To develop and nurture lasting relationships with local assemblies and organisations across New Zealand and to maintain relationships with our various partners, suppliers, supporters and MPA branch leaders.
- Ensuring all social media sites and web based software is maintained and kept up to date such as, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, You Tube, Linked In, Google Plus, Trade Me, Adobe, One Drive, Microsoft Office, Squarespace and Mail Chimp.