Manager (2006–2008), Consultant (2003–2006), Senior Analyst/Analyst (2000–2003)
Promoted rapidly through a series of increasingly responsible technology leadership positions. Received high ranks for combined technical capabilities and people building skills. Key accomplishments in:
Leadership and Management: Ability to improve individual and team performance
* Contributed to collaborative environment as evidenced by high rating received from employees in a 360° executive feedback program.
* Managed application team that created the functional and technical design documents used for development and implementation of a new business application. Monitored project plans, identified and mitigated risks, and escalated issues when necessary.
* Turned around projects struggling with work stream silos and people frustrated with environment. Increased activities among Accenture consultants to create an atmosphere of “one cohesive team” even though everyone worked independently across client projects.
* Provided formal and written performance evaluations for corporate and client team members on a regular basis. Personally reviewed feedback with each employee and provided guidance for performance improvement.
* Served as Key Course Developer and Trainer to teach clients team management skills. Instruction included use of performance metrics program and effective methods to improve project results.
* Participated in Accenture’s management team for employee annual reviews, a consensus–based roundtable process to rank employees by level of performance. Results significantly influenced employee compensation and promotions.
Analysis and Design Projects: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Developed resource and technical demand forecast for program release. Identified and qualified critical supply/demand gaps that would impact desired release dates.
* Analyzed, estimated, planned, and managed the integrated design of an insurance application conversion and enhancement. Designed and documented more than 100 interface enhancements that increased application functionality.
* Worked closely with the business to define and create functional and technical specifications for an image and workflow system that eliminated manual processes.
* Identified requirements for metadata solution for BASEL II program. Performed assessment of “as-is” and “to-be” environments to determine problems and identify gaps; received sign-off from stakeholders.
* Interviewed key business customers in data gathering sessions to define and document current business process flows and identify requirements. Analyzed efficiencies and redesigned flows to streamline processes.
System Testing Projects: Detail-oriented and focused on results
* Defined system test conditions, built test cases, developed testing scripts, executed tests, evaluated and documented test results to ensure compliance with specified requirements. Successfully completed numerous projects for different system types.
* Created strategy that tested rating component of online application for real-time premium quotes. Replaced legacy mainframe system that used overnight batch processing.
* Contributed to test data project by becoming a data model expert for legacy source systems and target applications.
* Planned and led a successful disaster, backup, and recovery application test.
* Instructed and trained team members to identify test conditions and expected results based on business requirements, test script creation, and test case management.
Information Services Projects: Business requirement analysis
* Designed and developed a reporting application that measured project health based on a complex combination of measures. Used reports to identify and mitigate risk, resolve issues and communicate overall status to stakeholders.
* Sole contact company-wide for all technical issues related to metrics delivery and reporting. Researched issues, identified solutions, and quickly resolved all problems.
* Led design and development of key reports that documented team performance measures. Defined project scope, validated contractor estimates and work project plans.
* Managed monthly report creation and delivery including data validation, design updates, production, and publication.
Database Projects: Technical capabilities
* Managed Microsoft SQL Server database by regularly monitoring and updating tables, creating and modifying stored procedures, data feeds, and data transformation processes. Regularly provided status updates to project management team.
* Entrusted to support and monitor communications center (hour by hour execution plans) during move of critical financial data storage. Identified and immediately resolved all issues in collaboration with application team.
Key Clients: ING, Hartford Life, Royal Bank of Canada, Liberty Mutual, Bank of America, Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC).