- Worked with CDM Smith and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) for Strategic Communications of “Massachusetts Statewide Aviation Economic Impact Study”
- Tapped into networks such as YouTube, Twitter, and Flickr, to engage a new audience of MassDOT online users, particularly the 18-34 year old demographic.
- Production of “Aviation our Link to Economic Prosperity” video, including script writing; interviews with airport managers, Secretary of Transportation and FAA; on-location shooting; and post-production editing.
- Design and layout of Massachusetts Statewide Economic Impact Study Technical report; Executive Summary Brochure and multimedia presentations for politicians and airport managers to use as a tool to sell the statewide airport system to Federal audiences.
- Worked with the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) and the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) to launch Mass Vehicle Check Program Created a bold and succinct new brand message and identity including a new logo and “Cleaner Air. Safer roads” tagline.
- Designed a new massvehiclecheck.com website with interactive features, to act as the main source of updated and pertinent information for motorists and inspectors.
- Developed original communications materials such as station signage, brochures and industry newsletters.
- Helped spearhead a public awareness campaign to inform and educate public audiences on various improvements made to the Emissions and Safety Test.