Mar 2014Jul 2015
Project Controller / Customer Project Management
BESI (Semiconductor Industries)
- Responsible for administrative and financial processes regarding the product groups Molding, Trim&Form and Singulation.
- Controlling projects (10k USD until 1000k+ USD) from purchase order until shipment to customers worldwide.
- Liaise with internal operation and customer project managers worldwide and improving logistic processes.
- Establishing, chairing and taking minutes during Project Control unit meetings.
- SAP implementation analyst; optimalization of SAP processes in relation to business processes, management consulting.
Commission Member and Communication Manager
People's Party for Freedom and Democracy ("VVD", Political Party)
- (Co-)Responsible for decision making and processing of permanent campaign activities.
- Monitoring and supplying regional crime rates.
- Responsible for Social Media strategy and development.
Nov 2011Dec 2013
Data-analyst at Central Verification Unit (CVU)
Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND, ‘Immigratie & Naturalisatie Dienst’, Ministry of Security and Justice)
- Controlling confidential information, required for immigration applications and naturalisation services.
- Supplying and analyzing information about immigrants regarding antecedents/public order, state of income, referent status, residence address and state of integration.
- Responsible role in correlation to national and European security.
Mar 2011Oct 2011
Fraud detection and financial administrator
UWV (Institute for Dutch employee insurances)
- Recovering incorrectly given government benefits.
- Accounting and transfer charges.
- Digitization projectgroup participation with the intention of cost savings and increased efficiency.
Sep 2009Feb 2011
Order processor and Customer Service representative
Cito (Educational institution)
- Advising teachers, schools and other customers about products and how to effectively use them.
- Handling and registering of incoming complaints
- Processing the administration of various types of orders.
- Contributing to creation of a knowledge based/back office system.
Entrepreneurship & Management
Open University. Heerlen NL
- Management science: business processes, HR management, financial management and use & effects of marketing.
VWO (Economics & Society)
Olympus College, Arnhem NL
- Subjects: Dutch, English, mathematics, economics, geography, history, computer science.
(Voluntary) Police Officer
Police Academy, Apeldoorn NL
- Training and deployment in areas of Public Order, Traffic security & Event safety.
ECDL (European Computer Driving License)
Olympus College, Arnhem NL
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office & Internet applications.