Proven track record as a business builder and a brand builder:
- Launched and managed multiple, highly-profitable new business ventures, each leveraging new media distribution technologies (Online, Satellite TV and Satellite Radio).
- Created new business vertical opportunity for market-leading Online Video Platform provider.
- Built a dominant sports presence for a start-up subscription radio venture, leveraging pro and college assets to help drive subscriber growth from 300K to 9M in four years.
- Founded and was General Manager of NFL Sunday Ticket, the first and most successful premium subscription business in sports history, which today generates $1 billion in NFL annual revenue and is credited with driving explosive growth of DirecTV.
- Co-founded and managed sales, distribution, trade marketing and PR operations for Viacom Satellite Networks, which generated over $100 million in annual revenue.
Expertise in business development, general management, sales, marketing, branding, advertising, public relations, event planning & promotion, programming acquisition and development, licensing and rights negotiations, e-commerce and sponsorship.