- 7 years of Project Management experience utilizing PMBOK methodologies and principles
- 10 years of Information Technology (IT) experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Management
- Proactive "Go-Getter" skilled in leading large cross-functional teams through a complete project lifecycle.
- Experienced in delivering face to face updates and presentations to stakeholders and upper level executives
- Skilled in inter-office relationship building to get projects completed
- Expert communicator, organizer, and able to effectively resolve team conflicts
- Expertly skilled in Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Excel, and entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in manipulating data, budgetary, and financial reporting
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative innovator inimplementing a better project management structure by creating permanent project teams while working Maron Structure Technologies.
- Consistent record of improving project efficiency, productivity, and profitability through process improvement, and effective inter-department management.
- Ability to mentor and coach large project team
- Ability to create and deliver executive level presentations
- Change Control Process
- Highly developed business acumen
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal, oral, and written skills.
- Ability to work at all levels of an organization
- Strategic thinker
- Effectively able to manage and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic SQL knowledge
- HTML web Design
- Create deliverables and status updates
- Strong leader with superior Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Customer Relationship Building Experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work independently & self motivated
- Expert Internet Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong client facing communication skills
Aug 2008 - Present
Senior Project Manager
- Implemented a "Project Evaluation Review Technique" process improvement and introduced PERT Charts to help eliminate project failures due to do under-estimated hours which resulted in a revenue increase of 10%
- Led a consulting project for a major national healthcare provider by advising how to migrate their entire voice system from Avaya to Cisco. Coordinated training of all end users to minimize end user issues and to ensure overall project success. All goals and requirements went above and beyond the expectations of the client, and the project closed on time and under budget.
- Successfully managed IP Telephony implementation for a major national moving company which involved 12 nationwide site installations cutovers over a 5 month period that led to a 5 year managed services contract in excess of one-million dollars.
Nov 2005 - Aug 2008
Technical Project Manager
- Successfully managed and converted 30+ new iPass pilot projects into long-term contracts resulting in a 50% profit increase for the Mobility & Security Department in 2006.
- Coordinated and achieved 100% customer participation during "iPass End of Life" software upgrade initiative which spanned 124 customers in a 3 month period. The ability to gain 100% participation such as a short time saved the company over $100,000 in "End of Life" fees.
- Awarded "Employee of the Year" for 2007 for being voted the most outstanding employee at Sayers, Inc. Voted upon by executives and peers of Sayers, it was a reflection of my project success, leadership, and hard work during 2007.
- Awarded "Employee of the Month" for September 2007 for my dedication to perfection, successfully closing all projects on time and under budget.