Colorado Christian University
College of Adult & Graduate Studies, Social Studies & Humanities
- Instruct and moderate online courses
- Effectively teach to broad spectrum of adult learners from diverse backgrounds with wide-ranging academic ability and learning styles.
- Apply Adult Learning Theory with multi-media interaction.
- Provide strong emphasis on critical thinking and communication skills.
- Utilize clear, defined rubrics for all graded assignments.
- Regularly participate in faculty training and continuing education.
- Earned positive evaluations.
- Experienced and proficient with e-College and Blackboard.