VISION ● EXECUTION ●LEADERSHIP ●RESULTS
Creative and analytical B2B specialist who creates opportunities through engaging, clean, and concise marketing, advertising, and event initiatives. Portfolio of success working with product and component manufacturing companies. Highly skilled in research, concept development, design and copywriting, and metrics ROI. Consistent reputation as a project leader and cross-functional collaborator who makes a difference. Seeking a permanent position in Dallas.
Advertising ● Web Content ● Collateral ● Trade Shows ● Product Launches
Proposals & New Business Pitches
Campaign Coordination ● Event Management ● Copywriting ● Multimedia Creative & Production
Vendor Management ● ROI Analytics
Freelance Assignments and Functional Training, Dallas, Texas (2009 - Present)
Multiple 1099 assignments.
- Retained for multiple short-term assignments by companies such as CROSSMARK, Fujitsu, and APP Inc.
- Performed company research and developed new business pitches.
- Created blogs, presentations, and collateral.
- Updated Web 2.0 and Adobe graphics skills through completion of six training courses.
ABB Totalflow, Bartlesville, Oklahoma (2008 - 2009)
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies for the Natural Gas industry.
Marketing Communications Manager
Drove marketing and advertising initiatives to support product lines, new business proposals, and corporate branding. Managed annual budget and vendors, identified communications solutions to business needs, developed and updated communications library company-wide, created quality control measures to create messaging consistency among the field. Created advertising, presentations, web content, blogs, email marketing, trade show, and lead generation programs.
· Overhauled company branding “look and feel” to launch four new product lines in a nationaladvertising, Web, PR, and trade show campaign.
· Bolstered strategic relationship with distributors and VAR’s by implementing industry non-traditional lead-generation mediums including social media, newsletters, webinars, and email campaigns.
· Recognized for managing and promoting ABB’s most successful technical training conference as the highest attended in its 24-year history (by 20%).
· In one year, published six product brochures and 1,000+ pages of proposals, presentations and collateral.
· Improved trade show participation by working with Sales to develop new booths, tailored messaging, dedicated product and demo inventories, and a formalized survey program.
· Increased web site traffic by 22% through implementing SEO analytics and micro-site promotional programs.
· Secured timely trade publication articles by writing and pitching a series of customer case studies.
Freelance Contract Assignments (2002 - 2008)
Multiple, 1099, three to twelve month assignments.
Marketing Communications Consultant
Contracted by emerging and established organizations to define and execute multimedia projects. Provided services for clients including Advanced Green Technologies, ALSTOM Transport, HP/Time Warner, Amphenol RF, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Paratek Microwave, and Athena Group.
· Sought by Athena Group directors to define and develop collateral to introduce a first-to-market DSP technology.
· Wrote and edited a series of regionally targeted solar technology newsletters for Advanced Green Technologies, which led to 10+ critical sales leads per issue.
· Achieved cover stories and headline articles in trade publications worldwide by developing and managing a BNSF/ALSTOM media event to showcase new service capabilities targeted towards international attendees.
Intellon, Corp., Ocala, Florida (1999 - 2001)
Intellon Corporation designs and manufactures Integrated Circuits for home networking.
Marketing Communications Manager
Spearheaded two simultaneous marketing communications and PR campaigns to bring to market a new communications technology and an associated international industry alliance. Developed go-to-market plans, budgets, creative strategies, and communications projects to target partners including Microsoft, Texas Instruments, 3Com and Cisco.
· Developed trademarks, two websites, primary product literature, advertising and PR campaigns, trade show agendas and display material, and established relationships with key media within first 10 weeks of hire.
· Coordinated strategic outreach to press and analysts to secure hundreds of timely media opportunities necessary to meet product and IPO objectives.
· Exponentially increased product and company exposure by developing cooperative marketing programs with business partners and channels.
OSS, Inc., Baltimore, Maryland (1996 - 1999)
Start-up IT solutions outsourcing firm.
Created customer engagement tools for all points of the sales process from lead generation to contracts.
Contributed to growth of annual sales towards the goal of $2.7M in two years by developing marketing plans, marketing material, RFP responses, and new business pitches to win national accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree, Communications (1995)
Moscow University (first two years at Syracuse University)
- Adobe CS Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash Pro, Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- HTML, Google Analytics, AdWords, Zoomerang, SharePoint, WordPress
- Video Production and Editing
- Studio and Location Photography