Project : Polysilicon Project Phase-1,Ras Laffan Industrial City
Consultant : Punj Lloyd Ltd.
Client : Qatar Solar Technologies.
- Assist the Project Manager/Construction Manager in organizing, controlling, monitoring and recording all activities, which are part of the construction/management of a project.
- Review clients work scopes and provide all necessary technical and engineering input to planner and client engineers for their compilation of the construction campaign plan.
- Consolidating Construction Data Base and Review work packages and raised technical queries to the findings on design discrepancies and make proposal. MTO review against the details and hook-up.
- Interpretation of drawings, specifications and field issues along with the verification of the compliance of design with project quality requirements and contractual obligations.
- Processing administrative work, including change orders, submittals, shop drawings, and RFIs,
- Ensuring timely availability of pertinent technical documents as per established document release schedule.
- Material and equipment procurement and expediting delivery of same.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Promotion of any steps which may be required to prevent or minimize delays of engineering activities.
- Preparing the week Schedule for Client and Weekly & Monthly report to Higher Management as per Site Activities.
- Develop construction work pack for engineering projects using third party design packs as input. Inter act to other disciplined if the design is free for other issue against other discipline and raised SEQ (Site Engineering Queries) to resolved issue in case there is some discrepancy on Installation