Business intelligence system architect and developer
Cambridge Interactive Development Corporation
Corporate wide data integration system and data warehouse
- Adapted existing Java based data load application for Netezza database thus making first generation of Netezza data warehouse operational.
- Developed data load application for corporate data warehouse using Data Integrator speeding up data load in four times, which was critical advancement.
- Participated in data marts design.
- Studied, troubleshoot and configured corporate wide scheduling system. Linked all scheduled processes together allowing ~50% times data load speed increase.
- Configured load balancing environment for scheduler and ETL adding fail over protection and slightly increasing data load processing speed.
- Optimized ETL logic cutting the overall data load time in half.
Windows XP, Linux RedHat, Informix, Oracle, Netezza, MySQL, BO Data Integrator, Eclipse, CVS, Perforce